Clinical Nutrition by FRESH Med
The Clinical Nutrition approach views health not as the absence of disease, but as a state of maintaining balance in all organs and systems of the body.
This type of balance allows for the body to function optimally as one whole unit. We consider symptoms as the body's way of communicating with us. Instead of silencing that communication, our Clinical Nutrition program is designed to determine the underlying causes of disease and dysfunction in the body.
Our Clinical nutrition programs include a metabolic assessment, state of the art body composition analysis, personalized diagnostic testing, and a customized nutrient, diet, and lifestyle plan.
We strive to make our recommendations unique and specific for each patient. By working closely with our doctors, acupuncturist, chiropractor, and physical therapists, we ensure a thorough, patient-centered approach.
Education is a significant part of our Clinical Nutrition program. We schedule workshops bi-monthly to help increase awareness on relevant issues. These free workshops and lectures are open to our patients and their friends and family. Our past workshop topics have ranged from chronic inflammation, understanding autoimmune diseases, and safe, effective detoxification.
Common goals or conditions Clinical Nutrition helps:
- Healthy aging and healing
- Skin conditions (Acne, eczema, psoriasis)
- Muscular skeletal issues (Arthritis, osteoporosis)
- Cardiovascular disease
- Food sensitivities
- Mood disorders (anxiety/ depression)
- Fatigue/ energy or sleep issues
- Thyroid diseases
- Nutrient deficiencies (chronic and acute)
- Blood sugar regulation (Prediabetes/ Type2Diabetes)
- Hormone imbalances (PMS, Menopause, Infertility, PCOS)
- Digestive health (IBD, IBS, GERD/ Reflux)
- Weight loss