The Fortune article reads, "While economic growth has gradually been on the rise in the U.S. since the financial crisis, Americans' happiness has only been getting worse in recent years [...] In fact, U.S. happiness is at its lowest score since 2006, dipping to about 6.8 on a 10-point scale measured by the Gallup International Cantril ladder."Read More
FRESH team member Carly Brand just moved to Copenhagen! Here's why Denmark's capital city represents the best of Food, Relaxation, Exercise, Sleep and Happiness As Medicine.Read More
Food. Our favorite four-letter “F” word. Oh, food, if we can still call you that, why have you forsaken us? Just when we thought you were the sweetest, spiciest, most delicious “thing” we had ever set our eyes and lips upon, you turned out to be “nothing” but two-faced, phony and downright toxic for our health.Read More
We also learned to find our strengths. These qualities are what Julie immediately works to identify in her clients, because as she puts it, "I'm going to feel like a ding dong for the rest of my life if I compare myself to others.” Everyone laughed, but it’s true: Julie is creative and driven and quick, and now she capitalizes on those traits with confidence rather than comparison. “As a nation, we score very low on self regulation... What are you good at?” she asked us.Read More
Do you find yourself asking these questions?
- What is a healthy way to lose weight? What’s the best diet?
- What are some ways to reduce stress? Is meditation for me?
- I don’t like going to the gym. Is there another way to get moving?
- I am always exhausted. I don’t get enough sleep. Do you have any suggestions for getting a better night’s sleep?
- I want to be happier and healthier, but how and where do I start?