Friday, November 3, 2017; 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM, Up&Down Club
FRESH Friday Parties are for those who wish to go out, feel hot, mingle, dance and drink inside a "lit" NYC club, but can't handle the late nights, long lines, junk food and hangovers. It's time for a FRESH way to "Party Your Way OM...."
Dr. Rob and Julie Graham, owners of FRESH Med where FRESH stands for: Food, Relaxation, Exercise, Sleep and Happiness, present FRESH Fridays where you can "meditate, elevate & celebrate" from 7-11PM at the HOT & cool Up&Down club with a LIVE dance performance by the incredible Edward Morgan Ballet!
It's all about starting early and staying FRESH:
- Food: Organic, nutrish & delish catered by Candle Cafe & juice-infused cocktails & mocktails by Love Grace Foods!
- Relaxation: Exclusive "Find Your Way OM" lounge sponsored by The Monday Campaigns & DeStress Monday
- Exercise: Get out there and DANCE to all the hottest music courtesty of the talented DJ Todd Jones
- Sleep: We want you to party, but be home before you turn into a pumpkin at midnight! Zzzz....
- Happiness: Nothing makes us happier than spending time with friends, old and new!
- Food AND enjoy your first drink on us! Cheers!
- Giveaways courtesy of KIND Bars, Love Grace Foods, coupons, surprises
- Photo booth, so be sure to shine and share your "FRESH" party pics on Instagram @partyyourwayOM and use the hashtags #partyyourwayOM #atribecalledFRESH
- Access to the Up&Down evening party starting at 11PM