Do you have an Unhealthy Gut? Would you like to Heal It?
DATE AND TIME
Wed, November 16, 2016
6:30 PM – 8:00 PM EST
409 Fulton Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
10 Signs You Have an Unhealthy Gut:
1. Digestive issues like bloating, gas, diarrhea and constipation
2. Weight gain/inability to lose weight
3. Food allergies or sensitivities
5. Mood swings, irritability
6. Skin problems like eczema, rosacea
8. Autoimmune disease, thyroid disease
9. Poor memory and concentration
10. Joint aches/arthritis
What if there was “one thing” in your body that had the power to control the way you look, feel and think?
Thousands of years ago, Hippocrates, the father of medicine said, "All disease begins in the gut." Finally, science is catching up with this ancient wisdom.
Come to our workshop to understand why gut health is so important for overall health and learn how to optimize your gut flora and ultimately your life. The presentation will be given by our integrative medicine specialist, Dr. Robert Graham & clinical nutritionist, Michelle Miller, MSACN.
Space is limited, RSVP today!